Transient growth theory prediction of optimal placing of passive and active flow control devices for separation delay in LPT airfoils
Publisher: National Aeronautics and Space Administration, Glenn Research Center in [Cleveland, Ohio]
Written in English
- Control equipment.,
- Flow stability.,
- Low pressure.,
- Separated flow.,
- Turbine engines.,
- Vortex generators.
|Statement||Anatoli Tumin, David E. Ashpis.|
|Series||[NASA technical memorandum] -- NASA/TM-2003-212228., NASA technical memorandum -- 212228.|
|Contributions||Ashpis, D. E., NASA Glenn Research Center.|
|The Physical Object|
- Interstate Telegraph and Telephone Business
- Memoir of the life and character of Prof. Valentine Mott, facile princeps.
- Guide to the National Portrait Gallery.
- The American Revolution ; a condensation into one volume of the original six-volume work
- Omega Park
- Rock star
- A view of the three spirits in man, their tendency and disposition: or, the only way to know oneself
- prize of peace
- Indian-American cultural relations.
- The book trade in Northumberland and Durham to 1860
- Report to Congress
- Swimming pool manual for residential swimming pool owners and those who are about to be
- Educational work of the Young womens Christian association
- Seeing and describing
- Websters Dictionary & Thesaurus
- The Economics of Knowledge Production
- Robbies Space Adventure (Sound Story, Jr)
- importance of foreign trade to United States economy.
- Doing business in Finland
- Content and measure of point sets ...